The Chief Customer Office aims to keep its members apprised on how brands and organizations are adjusting to customer empowerment, which is largely powered by digital social technologies. We do this by scouring the Web for the most insightful and practical thoughts and conversations about providing seamless, empathic business processes that improve customer experience.
We are very excited that executives and boards are realizing how customer experience drives brand value because we’ve been in the CX trenches for decades. We have discovered that firms can make more money by adopting a more personal, human approach to people. Digital social makes this efficient and lucrative for the first time. CSRA launched the Chief Customer Office in 2015 after its very successful predecessor, the Chief Digital Office. They are the brainchildren of Christopher S. Rollyson, the chief instigator here and over at CSRA.
CSRA believes that we add unique value to CCOs because we have ten years of experience using digital social technologies to develop trust, relationship, preference, and profit. We develop trust and profit at scale by activating the Trust Business Chain Reaction. We serve businesses, nonprofits and governments that want to increase trust with the people they care about most. We are very excited that organizations have begun to realize that they need give new focus to customer experience. Chief customer officers and “customer success” both aim to substantially improve customer experience and profit.
About Christopher S. Rollyson
I have served organizations and executives for over 25 years as a consultant and line executive. I have specialized in guiding clients’ adoption of disruptive technology, and I launched CSRA in 2006 to pioneer in social business and social media. Contact has links to my various profiles, where you can learn more.
- Evolve or Die: What Banks, Like Dinosaurs, Must Do to Survive | Jason Henrichs | Pulse | LinkedIn[commented] How the App Store has pulled the rug from under #banks' Web and #mobile presences #solsticefwd
- Want to Improve Customer Experience? Start With Human-Centered Design - Rêve Consulting[commented] How and why of using #ethnography and #empathy in customer experience #design #cx
- Shut Up and Listen, Will Ya? | Inc.com[commented] How marketers can evolve and thrive: @tullman asserts listening is critical #socialmedia #marketing #experiential
- Ensuring customer retention: Infancy, adolescence, and maturity | Monica Adractas | Pulse | LinkedIn[commented] Simple 3-stage #customer #success & #retention model with software example
- Customer churn and Retention[commented] How to use #data #analytics to prevent #customer #churn Kudos @rautsan #cx
- Values Based Marketing, and why there's no such thing as "CSR" | Jonathan Hoffman | LinkedIn[comment] "All behavior is marketing" | Astute insight by @jonphoff
- Manipulating Consumers is Not Marketing | INSEAD KnowledgePOV on #ethical #marketing when #customer #trust is very low
- Describing Personas — Medium[commented] The dangers of using artificial demographics in #user #experience #design #research
- Influencers vs. Celebrities: The Critical Differences | Simply Measured[commented] VALUABLE distinction: how #influencers differ from #celebrities in #socialmedia
- T-Mobile Brings Its "Feisty" and "Hardcore" Brand to Social Media Customer Service | Dan Gingiss | LinkedInGreat #SocialMedia #customer #service: Behind the scenes @tmobilehelp Kudos @dgingiss @mm_mattson #focs
- Empathy Is Marketer's Greatest Tool For Success | Marketing Insider Group[commented] POV calls for #CMOs to adopt a more #customer focused approach KUDOS @brennermichael
- Is Employee Development The Most Neglected Management Function? - Forbes[commented how to go even higher] Too many managers don't tap these gold rules of building strong teams
- DAS DEAD BRAND[commented] Riffs on @VW #dieselgate and its impact on the brand
- The Power of Truth Telling At Work[comment] Book reveals root case of #employee #engagement & performance crisis: A lack of #truth at work. What to do about it
- Social Media Is No Longer A Marketing Channel, It's A Customer Experience Channel - Forbes[Commented] Why #SocialMedia should be practiced as a way to listen and related to people, not marketing
- The Customer Experience Performance Gap - Forbes5-stage model for #customer #experience & customer #service adoption emphasizes service, shows barriers
- Get Efficient or Get Fired? 3 Strategies to Streamline your Customer Success Team - Bluenose PulseA few basic tips for boosting efficiency of #customer #success operations
- Compass for Better Customer Experience[commented] Useful: Boost #CX by reorienting B2B #marketing #sales #customer #service around buyer journey
- Why Customer Success Means the End of Salespeople | Brian de Haaff | LinkedIn[commented]Great example of #customer #experience embedded in firm culture: their CS team not driven by $$ but desire to help
- The Fall And Rise Of Organizational Community[commented] #Employee #engagement call to action: Build mission-based open organizations b/c they outperform #trust
- When Brands Try Too Hard On Social Media - Forbes[commented]Brands' #socialmedia #marketing results plummeting on #pinterest #instagram - @tmobile does it right #kudos
- Do You Believe Customers are an Asset…Or a Cost Center? - Customer Bliss[comment] Superb cases of how trusting #retail customers boosts business- w numbers- cycling+furniture in comments
- Why Customers Equate Your Brand With User Experience[commented]Useful summary on #customer #experience considerations and scope
- Ten Aptitudes of a Successful Customer Leader - Customer Bliss[commented] Useful list: Crucial abilities of successful #CCOs
- Disruption by Trusted Advisors[commented] Riffing on disruptive business model, a holistic "trusted advisor" + disruption to retail, brand